We Know What Dollah Does This Raya
The Defense Ministry is currently undergoing negotiations with Eurocopter Malaysia Sdn Bhd for its RMAF’s Nuri replacement programme. Defense Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said that the Ministry had already sent Eurocopter a Letter of Intent (LOI).
Asked why Eurocopter was selected, Abdullah said that the Ministry would have “considered all the necessary specifications in the helicopters” before making a decision, but declined to elaborate.
What Dollah failed to tell all Malaysians was that, Kamaluddin Abdullah, yes, the son of Abdullah the PM is the ’secret agent’ for Eurocopter.
Kamaluddin too is trying to win the bid to lease helicopters to PDRM.
Two things happened prior to Hari Raya Aidil Fitri,
1. Dollah swapped portfolios with Najib, which saw Dollah become the Defense Minister.
2. UMNO AGM was postponed to March 2009.
What Malaysians failed to see was that:
1. Among the first things done by Dollah was announcing the Eurocopter – Ministry of Defense thingy.
2. He agreed for transition of power to be flexible and maybe earlier but asking for extension of 3 months till March 2009 as The Prime Minister.
Is it true that Dollah’s double action as mentioned above is due to the fact that,
1. The Eurocopter deal will mean Kamaluddin will get RM250 Million a year for the next 30 years?
2. By postponing the UMNO AGM, Dollah can make sure the deal is signed before he step down.
Hurrah for Malaysia! Selamat Hari Raya and please ask around about this Eurocopter deal during all your Raya visits.