Monday, November 15, 2010
Lessons of the PKR Debacle (Tweets by Sarawak Headhunter):
1. Practise what you preach. If you don't, your hypocrisy will be on show. If you can't, stop preaching.
2. Don't talk about reform if you can't reform yourself first.
3. What you require of others, expect others to require of you.
4. Don't pretend to be a saint if you are not. You will be found wanting when called to account.
5. Pretending all is well when it isn't is a sign of self-delusion attempting to perform mass delusion.
6. What applies to UMNO/BN also applies to PKR/Pakatan & vice versa. The truth will always prevail, inspite of us.
7. Hidden agendas have a way of making themselves known the more they are hidden.
8. In Age of Internet shutting people up is an impossible & futile task, only thing to do is face not evade issues.
(To be continued)
Posted by Al Tugauw at 10:39 AM